November 18-December 16
Works by the selected area artists, artisans and makers will be available for sale, including Martha Adrian, Steve Ayers, Cara Bowman, Elizabeth Campbell, Judy Cernea, Micheal Paul Cole, Renee Donley, Brenda Beck Fisher, Matthew Hemminghaus, Beth Hinton, Steve Holt, Vilma Holt, Brandy Hurt, Sarah Kendrick, Roger McGregor, Jason Riley, Sherri Robison, Mary Turner, Brandy Uhlmeyer.
The HAC gallery will be set up with a retail gift shop atmosphere for holiday shopping. Holiday Marketplace is an opportunity to support local artists, artisans and makers by purchasing unique, one-of-a-kind holiday gifts including paintings, prints, jewelry, bath and body products, pottery, ornaments, cards, woodcraft, fused glass and fiber - from fine craft to fine art.
- OPENING DAY: Saturday, November 18 - Noon-5pm
- BLACK FRIDAY: Friday, November 24 - Noon-5pm
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: Saturday, November 25, Noon-5pm
- SECOND SATURDAY + Living Windows: Saturday, December 9, Noon-8pm
- FINAL DAY OF MARKETPLACE: Saturday, December 16, noon-5pm
- CLOSED: Sundays, November 23 (Thanksgiving), December 2 (Holly Jolly Holiday Workshop)
TEASER: 2023 Participating Artists, Artisans and Makers