- Art Adventure programs are held throughout the year, but not every month.
- Additional special workshops and events are held in August, October and December.
- Art Adventure projects are for K-5th grade students (unless noted otherwise).
- Cost is $10 per child ($5 per child for HAC members).
- Scholarships are available, when requested.
- See program flyers below for dates/times.
- Programs are held at the Hannibal Arts Council, 105 S Main St (unless noted otherwise).
- Class sizes and project kits are limited and registration is REQUIRED.
- For those 13 and up - our Arty Party programs are now open to you! Click here to view current Arty Party programs
Funding assistance provided by:
General Mills Hometown Grantmaking Program
George H. Riedel Private Foundation
Missouri Arts Council, a state agency
Jesse David Cox Memorial Fund
HAC Scholarship Fund donors
Wild & Wacky Art Adventure
Saturday, August 6
Be sure to check out the Wild & Wacky Art Adventure page!