- 2021 Art Adventure programs will be held throughout the year - February, March, April, May and September.
- Early 2021 Art Adventure programs will be Take & Make - participants reserve a project kit which includes educational information, project instructions and supplies and make the project at home.
- Additional special workshops and events are held in August, October and December.
- Art Adventure projects are for youth ages 5 to 12.
- Cost is $5 per child.
- Scholarships are available, when requested.
- See program flyers below for dates/times.
- Programs are held at the Hannibal Arts Council, 105 S Main St when they are not Take & Make.
- Class sizes and project kits are limited and registration is REQUIRED.
- For those 13 and up - our Arty Party programs are now open to you! Click here to view current Arty Party programs
Funding assistance provided by:
George H. Riedel Private Foundation
General Mills Hometown Grantmaking Program
HAC Scholarship Fund Donors
Missouri Arts Council, a state agency
2021 ART ADVENTURES
Reserve a project kit today by calling 573-221-6545 or stopping by HAC, 105 S Main St!